• Every registered reenactor will be provided with a "Meal Ticket" which can be redeemed at any of the food vendors onsite. To get your meal ticket, you must REGISTER ONSITE at the Registration Tent. Even those who have pre-registered must still sign a insurance release form onsite. Every person over the age of 18 MUST sign their own form. Children under the age of 18 MUST be listed on a parent/guardian's insurance release form to receive a meal ticket.
• Showers are available for reenactors out at Nichols Park. Reenactors are welcome to use the showers any time Friday and Saturday until 8:30 P.M. Directions to the park are available at the Registration Tent.
• The Grand Ball will once again be held at Nichols Park. It is Air Conditioned. Refreshments will be provided. A Dance Mistress will be there
to teach the dances, so everyone can join in the festivities. You do NOT need to be in period attire to come and enjoy.
• FREE firewood and straw are available on both ends of the park.
• Both ends of the park have a water outlet, please check the map to locate the one nearest your camp
• Ice is available for $1.50 each bag. Ice can be purchased at the Registration tent or from the Golf Cart Delivery.
• Do NOT run your personal GOLF CARTS through camps or sutlery areas unless you are moving a cannon or delivering ice!
• We are having a scavenger hunt again this year so be on the lookout for kids with papers. If you have kids that would like to participate, scavenger hunt lists are provided at the Registration Tent. Everyone who turns in a finished sheet gets a prize!
REENACTORS PLEASE ONLY SIGN FOR 1 ITEM ON EACH SCAVENGER HUNT LIST -- the point isn’t to see how many items you have -- The point is to get kids to talk with as many reenactors as possible. Thanks. Here is a heads up of what is appearing on this year’s list:
• FREE tours of General Benjamin Grierson’s Home are available on Saturday from 10am - 2pm. House is located @ 852 East State Street. Registration tent can provide directions if needed.
Cast Iron Cooking Pan